VW Compressor First Run Basic Settings on Manual Climate Controls
After manual J301 A/C Control Module is replaced or A/C Compressor is replaced, fault … for “Activation A/C Compressor No or Incorrect Basic Settings” may be stored. On Manual A/C Control modules, you can perform basic settings on….
… VW Vehicles.
- Set the blower on position 1 or 2
- Set airflow direction to “Vent”
- Set temperature to “Full Cold”
- Start the engine
- Press and hold the Defront and A/C Buttons at the same time for 5-10 seconds until Defront, A/C and Recirc buttons are illuminated
- Switch the engine OFF and remove key
- Restart vehicle and recheck all functions
Using scan tool, navigate to:
-Control module OBD
-Enter 9 for current channel and enter Value 1
-Select apply and retest operation
Anthony, thank you for the procedures!