ATG August Training Schedule
ATG August 2019 Class Schedule
HYBRID SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTICS
- 08/12 & 08/13 Rohnert Park, CA with Jeff Canida
- 08/14 & 08/15 Pasadena, CA with Bryan Perrin
- 08/14 & 08/15 Sacramento, CA with Jeff Canida
- 08/12 & 08/13 Alpharetta, GA with Wally Mouradian
- 08/14 & 08/15 Atlanta, GA with Wally Mouradian
- 08/14 & 08/15 Albuquerque, NM with Rick Kelley
- RESCHEDULED Reno, NV with Rick Kelley
- 08/19 & 08/20 Cleveland, OH with Kris Lewis
- 08/21 & 08/22 Akron, OH with Kris Lewis
- 08/07 & 08/08 Houston, TX with Rick Kelley
- 08/12 & 08/13 El Paso, TX with Rick Kelley
- 08/19 & 08/20 San Antonio, TX with Wally Mouradian
- 08/21 & 08/22 Austin, TX with Wally Mouradian
- 08/26 & 08/27 Falls Church, VA with Wally Mouradian
- 08/28 & 08/29 Virginia Beach, VA with Wally Mouradian
ADVANCED CIRCUIT & ELECTRICAL TESTING
- 08/26 & 08/27 Salt Lake City, UT with Rick Kelley (2nd class added)
- 08/28 & 08/29 Salt Lake City, UT with Rick Kelley (SOLD OUT)
ADVANCED CIRCUIT & ELECTRICAL TESTING - PART HANDS-ON
- 08/05 & 08/06 Tyler, TX with Rick Kelley
FORD 6.7L POWERSTROKE
- 08/05 & 08/06 Ellisville, MS with Wally Mouradian
- 08/05 & 08/06 Odessa, TX with Kris Lewis
VEHICLE NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGIES
- 08/05 & 08/06 Kansas City, KS with Eric Walker
- 08/07 & 08/08 St. Louis, MO with Eric Walker
- PLEASE make sure to register before the Early Bird end date.
- Don't forget to subscribe on our website for early notifications via email on all upcoming ATG seminars in your area.
- If you have gone to an ATG class, do not forget to submit your survey for a chance at a free training manual of your choice from our website in our monthly drawing.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!
I’ll see you 27th on Falls Church!! Thank you
Awesome Francisco! Happy you can make it :) - See you there!
Thanks for keeping us up to date Sandra!
Of course!! You are very welcome. Happy that you read the post :)
I'm glad to see dates in Atlanta this time. Last year we had to drive up to Alpharetta.
Lol they moved the one in Alpharetta 7 miles from my house. See you then