Episode 1: Peter Coll, Neutronics, on R-1234yf
Hello everyone, I’m pleased to introduce a new podcast series I’m producing for PTEN Magazine titled Torque Factor.
Peter Coll, vice president of Neutronics, discusses all things R-1234yf refrigerant; NASTF Ford IDS update, automotive service youth education, case studies, recalls, and more.
In the inaugural episode of Torque Factor, featured guest Peter Coll, vice president of Neutronics, discusses all things R-1234yf refrigerant.
- Recalls: NTB19-064B – Nissan Rogue. ADAS false activation forward automated emergency braking; 19V-645 – General Motors. Enhanced EBCM software for vacuum deficiencies due to failing mechanical vacuum pumps.
- Case study: Diagnostic Network covers using a prove and lab scope to locate intermittent shorts cause by in-tank electric pump circuit on a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban.
- NASTF update: Donny Seyfer, manager, NASTF, discusses the Ford IDS scan tool; programming errors with ECMs; and GM service website issues.
- Education: Steve Ford, the “Car Guy,” discusses automotive education issues.
- Upcoming industry events.
VehicleServicePros.com is home to Torque Factor, and Professional Tool and Equipment News, Professional Distributor, and Fleet Maintenance magazines. Have a topic or question you’d like discussed on a future episode? Email us at: ….
Please consider subscribing to the Torque Factor Podcast through your favorite podcast app.