ATG January 2020 Training Schedule
ATG's January 2020 Training Schedule
Time to get back into training mode for 2020 and here is our list to get you back into the groove of things...
HANDS-ON ESSENTIAL LAB SCOPE TECHNIQUES
- 01/06 & 01/07 Lake Worth, FL with Wally Mouradian
- 01/06 & 01/07 Mays Landing, NJ with Kris Lewis
- 01/06 & 01/07 Portland, OR with Rick Kelley 6 Seats available
- 01/06 & 01/07 Indianapolis, IN with Eric Walker
- 01/08 & 01/09 Miami Springs, FL with Wally Mouradian
- 01/08 & 01/09 Springfield, OR with Rick Kelley
- 01/08 & 01/09 Fort Wayne, IN with Eric Walker
- 01/13 & 01/14 Bellingham, WA with Wally Mouradian
- 01/13 & 01/14 Scranton, PA with Kris Lewis
- 01/13 & 01/14 Albuquerque, NM with Rick Kelley
- 01/15 & 01/16 Seattle, WA with Wally Mouradian SOLD OUT
- 01/15 & 01/16 Norwalk, CT with Kris Lewis
- 01/15 & 01/16 El Paso, TX with Rick Kelley
- 01/22 & 01/23 Torrance, CA with Bryan Perrin
- 01/27 & 01/28 Green Bay, WI with Wally Mouradian
- 01/27 & 01/28 Rohnert Park, CA with Rick Kelley
- 01/27 & 01/28 Omaha, NE with Eric Walker
- 01/29 & 01/30 Madison, WI with Wally Mouradian 9 Seats available
- 01/29 & 01/30 Sacramento, CA with Rick Kelley
- 01/29 & 01/30 Ankeny, IA with Eric Walker
- 01/29 & 01/30 San Bernardino, CA with Bryan Perrin
HYBRID SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTICS
- 01/22 & 01/23 Ocala, FL with Wally Mouradian
- 01/29 & 01/30 Bangor, ME with Gary Machiros
- Don't forget to subscribe on our website to be alerted to the upcoming classes in your area.
- You can also be part of the private ATG state Facebook groups and receive alerts to each class as well
- If you have attended our seminars - don't forget to fill out a survey for a chance to win a free ATG manual of your choice from our website.
- For the HANDS-ON class, please remember:
- Seating is limited - so sign up early to reserve your space.
- You can bring in ANY make/model of scope to test with.
- If you don't have a scope or would like to test various make/models out - you can still enroll and we will pair you up with another scope user.
- This class is designed for NEW to INTERMEDIATE scope users.
If you have any questions, please let us know: …
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday with family & friends! 😎👍
Is there not a lab scope class scheduled for Toronto area?
Hi Roddy, I don't see it on the schedule as of yet, but we are going full force with the Hands-On class in 2020 - so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Thanks! Sandra
Ok. Thanks for getting back to me.
Of course! Anytime. Thanks! Sandra
Roddy as an FYI. We are working with canadian Tire Corp to offer up some specific classes using some of the local colleges. Some of what we are doing might help with what you are looking for. connect with your Corp ABSM for more details or feel free to reach out to me as well.
Thanks Grant. Hopefully the Corp will be able to get us some additional training soon. My particular store has been getting training from multiple outlets especially ATG. Looking forward to getting a corporate deal for more regular training on various areas.
Thanks sandra ! I am really new on picoscope
Hi Anselmo, You're welcome! I hope we can make it to Bakersfield (just not in the summer - too hot! lol) or that you can make it to one of the Hands-On classes nearest to you. Thanks! Sandra
Hi Sandra, is Dean Parsons no longer teaching on the west coast?
Hi Rudy, Dean is in "semi-retirement". He is our pinch-hitter trainer so to speak :) Thanks! Sandra
Ah Ok he was/is a great trainer. It'll be a shame to see him go.
He definitely is an awesome trainer and we are happy that he helps us out when he can 😊
I too am interested in any classes being held in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area. Even the outskirts: eg: Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga. Keep me in the loop also Sandra. Thanks in advance. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL down there. Hope the fires are far from you. Best Regards. Harley.
Hi Harley, You’re welcome. But to also be on the safe side - even though I do try my best to post the classes in advance- please subscribe to our email list on our website (atgtraining.com) - OR - if you have a Facebook account - I can add you to our ATG - CANADA private group. Just IM me in Facebook. Thanks! Sandra
Sandra Ill bug you on DN. Do y’all plan on doing a scope class in Chas. SC in 2020??? Thx Buzz
Hi Buzz! its been a while that I have spoken with you 😊 I know we were just in SC -I will have to check back to see where we have been and get back to you ok - probably late today or tomorrow. I hope you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving 😊 Thanks! Sandra
Ok great thx I have yall down for the scan class in Feb just let me know about the scope class when you can Hope you have a great Thanksgive too thx Buzz
Hi Buzz, Sending you an E-mail :) Thanks! Sandra
Hello Sandra, by any chance is there plans for a hands on class in Mass? Look forward to hearing from you. Hope all is well