2018 - A Great Start for Diagnostic Network
Thank you for your support in 2018
As 2018 comes to a close, we’d like to thank you for being a part of the Diagnostic Network community, and we look forward to some great new features and continued growth in 2019. In six short months since the launch of Diagnostic Network, together we’ve managed to accomplish a lot, including:
- Members from 1,000+ cities in 40 countries
- 6,000+ messages
- 8,700+ message votes, 94% positive
- 2,000+ files uploaded
Top Ten Discussions of 2018
In case you missed them, here are the top ten discussions on Diagnostic Network, as ranked by total votes and replies.
- Average Joe by Dean Fox
- Snap on Scan Tools Damaging Occupant Classification Module on Lexus and Toyota by Robert Pleasanton
- Determining CAN inputs vs outputs via Scope? by Mike Reynolds
- Buick Park Ave - 3800 Lack of Power, Noise Upon Accel by Brandon Steckler
- Ford that hates to be worked on — IDS and VCM2 by Andrew Hinojosa
- ADAS Systems by Adrean Bravo
- Electrical Repair Soldered vs. Solderless by Michael Christopherson
- UScope Training Course by Mike Reynolds
- Entry-level oscilloscopes by Matt Fanslow
- Doubt can complicate the simple. If you let it by Mario Rojas
As we look forward to 2019, we have plans for many new features that will set us apart from other community platforms used by the auto, collision and HD service industries.
We need your help to spread the word about DN to your friends and colleagues. Please consider sharing this message with your colleagues to give them a glimpse into what we’re building.
I have enjoyed it, and picked up a couple of tips . Thank you Sir !
Thank you and the other members for the early support, we're glad to be of service.
Happy New Year Scott and the rest of diag.net looking forward to next year.
Happy New Year Scott and everyone on Diagnostic Network. Looking forward to 2019. With all the great content posted on DN in the short time it’s been here, it can only keep growing. Can’t wait to see the new features. Keep up the great work, you and all the great team behind the scenes.