Auto & Truck Electrical & Electronics Training Class — ATSS — Fresno CA 9-18-2019
By popular demand, I will be presenting my Electrical & Electronics Diagnostics class one night only in Fresno, California, on September 18, 2019. Early bird discounts expire August 31, 2019.
This is not your typical Electrical Class. Here is what the class is all about:
Class Title: Electrical and Electronics Diagnostics: What You Didn't Learn in School
NOTE: THIS CLASS APPLIES TO ALL VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS: GASOLINE, DIESEL, HYBRID AND/OR ELECTRIC
- What really goes on inside your multi-meter and how it applies to diagnosis
- Breaking down wiring diagrams into their simplest components, thereby facilitating diagnosis
- Why fuses don’t blow
- Why Kirchhoff’s Laws apply more to diagnosis than Ohm’s Laws
- What the “real world” voltage drop specs are
- Electrical circuits and their components
- Common diagnostic mistakes and how to avoid them
- What a negative resistance value really means
- How Hall Effect sensors really work, and how to properly diagnose them
- Analysis of real world diagnostic dilemmas (case studies)
Sorry, I will not be covering atomic theory and valence electron theory in this class. I realize it does explain how electrical current flows, but does it really help you diagnose electrical and electronics problems? For that matter, when was the last time you even thought about it when you were working on a vehicle?
I have attached the event info and registration form
Any chance you'll be bringing this class down to So. Cal??
Hi Rudy, I am working on something in the L.A. area for late August or September. I don't have anything finalized right now. Still trying to pin down a centralized location(s). I may wind up doing two classes on the same road trip in different areas of L.A. I grew up there (Whittier) so I know the area very well. I will keep you posted.
Rudy, please contact me via email as soon as possible. My e-mail address is …
So sorry Mike didn't see your messages. Ughhh geez I'm not sure. I never thought about locations. I attended one of your classes in Rio Hondo College some years ago. I can ask my employer. We've hosted some classes in the past. But I'm not sure what's his schedule or willingness.