Ford Powerstroke Training near Springfield, Mass
I have just added a new event to my Fall Training schedule. I will be in Agawam, MA, October 4 and 5 presenting my Ford 6.4L (Oct. 4) and Ford 6.7L (Oct. 5) Diagnostics Training classes. There is a discount for early enrollment. These classes have been selling out so please register quickly to be guaranteed a seat. Each class includes a full color reference manual and lunch.
I have attached the event info and registration form.
Here are the topics covered:
EACH CLASS INCLUDES THE NEWEST UPDATES, REVISIONS, AND DESIGN CHANGES FOR THE LATEST MODEL YEAR!
• Powerstroke systems and subsystem strategies and operating systems
• Low and High Pressure Fuel Systems
• Dual Cooling Systems
• EGR System, Lubrication System, Air Management System, Exhaust Aftertreatment System
• Injector replacement procedures and IQA Programming for the 6.7L
• PCM Inputs and Outputs
• No Start, Hard Start, and Performance Diagnostics
• How to diagnose and repair the most common fault codes
• Troubleshooting shortcuts to increase your efficiency
• Exhaust Aftertreatment System Testing and SCR Monitor Reset procedures
• Technical Tips, Technical Service Bulletin Info, and other “Need To Know” Info
Here is an update for the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Training Event in October 2019 in the Springfield, Massachusetts/Hartford, CT, area. The new location for the event is the Doubletree Hotel in Windsor Locks, CT. Since some people did not receive the original mailings for the event, the deadline for the early for the early bird discounts is now August 31, 2019. That said, the classes are filling…