ATG's April 2020 Training Schedule
𝘼𝙏𝙂'𝙨 𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 2020 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿𝙐𝙇𝙀
Make sure to SAVE THE DATE of the class in your area and reserve your seat now! This month we are slowly phasing out the HANDS-ON class and once we pass your area, chances are the subject may not be back. Sign up NOW!
Our new class making the rounds is FORD DRIVABILITY & CODE DIAGNOSTICS .
And here we go!
HANDS-ON ESSENTIAL LAB SCOPE TECHNIQUES
- 04/01 & 04/02 East Syracuse, NY with Wally Mouradian
- 04/01 & 04/02 Dedham, MA with Kris Lewis
- 04/01 & 04/02 Sacramento, CA with Rick Kelley ** 8 seats left **
- 04/06 & 04/07 Manchester, NH with Kris Lewis ** SOLD OUT **
- 04/08 & 04/09 Peabody, MA with Kris Lewis
- 04/20 & 04/21 Bangor, ME with Kris Lewis
- 04/20 & 04/21 Ventura, CA with Rick Kelley
- 04/20 & 04/21 San Marcos, CA with Bryan Perrin (2nd class added)
- 04/22 & 04/23 South Portland, ME with Kris Lewis
- 04/22 & 04/23 Glendale, CA with Rick Kelley
- 04/22 & 04/23 Nashville, TN with Eric Walker
- 04/22 & 0423 San Marcos, CA with Bryan Perrin ** SOLD OUT **
- 04/27 & 0428 Cleveland, OH with Wally Mouradian
- 04/27 & 04/28 Chicopee, MA with Kris Lewis
- 04/27 & 04/28 Montrose, CO with Rick Kelley
- 04/29 & 04/30 Willoughby, OH with Wally Mouradian
- 04/29 & 04/30 New Britain, CT with Kris Lewis
- 04/29 & 04/30 Colorado Springs, CO with Rick Kelley
NEW FORD DRIVABILITY & CODE DIAGNOSTICS
- 04/06 & 04/07 Charlotte, NC with Wally Mouradian
- 04/06 & 04/07 San Bruno, CA with Chris Nosalek
- 04/08 & 04/09 Columbia, SC with Wally Mouradian
- 04/08 & 04/09 San Jose, CA with Chris Nosalek
- 04/13 & 04/14 Baton Rouge, LA with Wally Mouradian
- 04/15 & 04/16 Metairie, LA with Wally Mouradian
𝗖𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝟱.𝟵𝗟 & 𝟲.𝟳𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗟
- 04/20 & 04/21 Greenville, SC with Wally Mouradian
- 04/22 & 04/23 High Point, NC with Wally Mouradian
- Don't forget to subscribe on our website to be alerted to the upcoming classes in your area.
- You can also be part of the private ATG state Facebook groups and receive alerts to each class as well
- If you have attended our seminars - don't forget to fill out a survey for a chance to win a free ATG manual of your choice from our website.
- For the HANDS-ON class, please remember:
- Seating is limited - so sign up early to reserve your space.
- You can bring in ANY make/model of scope to test with.
- If you don't have a scope or would like to test various make/models out - you can still enroll and we will pair you up with another scope user.
- This class is designed for NEW to INTERMEDIATE scope users.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post! have a fantastic day 😊❤️👍
The hands on scope class in Ohio scheduled for 4/29 - 4/30 is not listed on your web site. What is cost and how would I sign up. Thank you
Hi David, We have your into - we will contact you tomorrow the latest to discuss details. Thank you! Sandra
Hi David. Let me know if you need any help locating the shop. This class will be hosted at the shop I work at. I look forward to seeing you there for another awesome ATG class :) Also, where ya located? I'm always excited to see other local techs on here :)
Brian, I am in Cleveland....working out of house right now. You are the gentleman I was asking about who had knowledge reference the Verus scope. Your partner did a class out of state and I asked on this forum if anyone would do it in this area and your name was given as an instructor but nothing else was ever said. I will speak to reps tomorrow to see if I can make it to the training. Thanks
We at Trained by Techs do have a few scope classes including one written by one of our members Brin Kline. He designed the class to be geared specifically to making the most out of that Verus. I helped him teach this class at the Super Saturday event in Philadelphia and plan to do more in the future. The ATG class and our class are both excellent options for you to get more comfortable with your…
Is washington state no longer a place for training
Hi Troy, Washington state is still in the rotation. We were just there in late February, so it will be making the round again. Make sure to subscribe to our mail list on our website. This way you will be one of the first to know when we will be in your area. atgtraining.com Or, if you are on Facebook, you can join the private ATG state groups. Class events are created there as…
I will be sure to get on the list thank you