SDRM 2.0 Tips from NASTF
Scott Manager California Posted
How do I get a key code with SDRM 2.0?
Access the OE site just as you always have with one exception; you will now use a passcode generated by Authy (a 2nd level authenticator application) instead of your old password.
If you need a link to an OE site use this page.
Here is a 3 minute demonstration video.
How do I complete my D1s, manage my account or get a new account?
- If you are migrating push the yellow “existing LSID” button and follow the steps outlined by Clicking here
- Regular “already registered” login to sdrm.nastf.org (The SDRM 2.0 portal)
- Enter your email address and 12 character password
- Hit enter
- Use Authy to generate a code (There is a demonstration on our YouTube Channel)
- Hit enter
- Need help choosing and filling out D1 forms? Go to our YouTube channel and start here:
Auction D1 (Auctions, Repos, Dealer owned vehicles or private fleet) watch this video
Contracting (3rd party where there is a vehicle owner) watch this video
Customer D1 form video
D1 overview video
You have 5 days to complete your D1s after getting a key code from an automaker site.