Upcoming Online Event: Stop-Start Technology Diagnostics
Tim Manager Wisconsin Posted
Stop-Start Technology Diagnostics
Live online class presented by John Thornton
Dates & Time: October 26 & October 28, 2021
7 pm – 9 pm CST both nights
Stop-Start technology has a lot happening in the background with many different modules/subsystems involved, and most if not all OEMs are using it.
This class shows how these systems work and what normal operation of the major components look like. Provided is a systematic diagnostic process to help you solve Stop-Start problems using scan data.
- Stop-Start Criteria
- 3 Types of Stop-Start systems
- Two Battery, Power Supply Transformer & Ultra-Capacitor designs
- Hood Switch
- Auxiliary Transmission Oil Pump/Solenoid
- Controlled Trans Fluid Accumulator
- Transmission Internal Mode Switch
- Battery Management Systems, calibrations & relearns
- Dual Battery Control Module testing
- Power Supply Transformer
- New robust tandem solenoid starter
- A/C Compressor Request
- Scan data charts or cheat sheets
- Domestic examples will be used in this class
What you get with each purchase:
- All shop employees can watch live event in their own locations.
- Unlimited video access after the event concludes through your … account. This means when you buy it, you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want.
- Question & answer sessions during live broadcasts
- An indexed PDF manual that provides easy access to known good scope captures and specifications.
How it will work:
- This is a full-length class delivered over two nights. Each broadcast will start promptly at 7 PM CST.
- On the day of each broadcast an email will be sent an hour before the event begins including how to join the event.
- After the broadcast ends your digital copy along with the PDF manual will be found in your … account under “premium videos”
If you have any questions please give us a call at … or email: