Home Stream & Mobile Improvements (Version 1.0.6)
Our release today focuses on improvements to the homepage stream, making it easier to see when discussions have already been viewed by you, and improving the home stream mobile experience on small devices. Further details are below.
- We now incorporate historical data when viewing, so we collapse/dim discussions you're already caught up on. If new replies have come in since your last viewing of that particular discussion, the replies bubble will be green. And due to our previous update to the site, once you click a collapsed discussion, it'll take you right to the first unread reply.
- The homepage stream now is better optimized for small devices. It's much easier now to see more of the discussion previews in the stream, and the wrapping of the title/metadata/author info is better on these devices.
- The metadata shown on the homepage discussions (vote count, reply count, timestamp) is more condensed now, and all on one line.
- Typing/selecting/editing text on Android devices should be improved.
- We fixed a display issue that could make the thumbnails and attachment button behave strangely when attaching any files.
- Fixed some issues related to our URL auto-linking.
- Fixed issues related to errant punctuation being allowed in discussion titles and symptoms.
- Fixed issues related to relative timestamp differences between the homepage and discussion views.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last release that prevented vehicles from being removed from drafts.
- Many small bug fixes and UI tweaks.
Question is I wood like to zoom in on the pictures from my phone it hard to see. And Some of the wiring diagram. I use my phone not a computer I have little time. Thanks
”Pinch-Zoom” works normally here as the screenshot below illustrates:
Let me know if this helps or not and if not, provide some additional details as to what you’re experiencing and we can go from there.
Pinch zoom didn't work I can download each image and then zoom. It will only let me slide pic.to pic. Or
Sorry to hear you‘re having trouble. Can you tell us what phone you‘re using along with the browser version and any other details you can share?
Galaxy j7 Google / chrome
I just went to internet browswer instead off
Google and chrome and the zoom works. ?
Can you check and see if there are any software updates available for the phone?
I’m not using an Android device so I’m not sure what other browsers are available. How are you normally going to DN? Via email notifications? And if so, what browser Is being used?
I go through both emails or chrome have had no problems with link or bookmarks just can't zoom. With it , i did try up updating did not help just now no change.