Transmission Diagnostics for Non-Transmission Technicians
Transmission Diagnostics for Non-Transmission Technicians, a live two-part online event presented by Scott Shotton
Part 1 Date: October 20, 2020
Part 2 Date: October 22, 2020
Time: 7 pm – 9 pm CST both nights
This is a practical “how to do” type of class that outlines a logical process for attacking transmission failures using tools and techniques that driveability technicians already possess. We will discuss how to draw the line between an engine problem, electrical problem and an internal transmission issue. An awesome Diagnostic flow chart is included in the PDF manual to help guide you through the process!
- How to quickly separate an engine management system problem from a transmission problem.
- How to accurately identify transmission control/electrical problem
- How to accurately identify transmission hydraulic/mechanical problem
- 10+ cases studies. Some short and some more detailed but each delivering an important point.
- Half of the case studies are control issues and the other half are hydraulic/mechanical
Don’t ship the vehicle, keep it in house! Diagnostic technicians can use their skills to diagnose perceived transmission problems. You might be surprised how many transmission issues can be resolved without major transmission overhaul.
Included with registration:
- Unlimited video access after the event concludes
- Question & answer session at the end of each event.
- PDF manual that provides easy access to known good scope captures and specifications.
How it will work:
- Each event will start promptly at 7 PM CST.
- On the day of broadcast an email will be sent an hour before the event begins with info on how to join
- At the end of the broadcast, a digital copy along with the PDF manual will be available through your … account.