ATG's February 2020 Training Schedule
Make sure to SAVE THE DATE of the class in your area and reserve your seat now!
We have a variety of classes for this month and once they pass your area, chances are the subject may not be back.
Sign up while you can!
And here we go!
HANDS-ON ESSENTIAL LAB SCOPE TECHNIQUES
- 02/05 & 02/06 Houston, TX with Rick Kelley * SOLD OUT *
- 02/10 & 02/11 Harrisburg, PA with Kris Lewis
- 02/12 & 02/13 Lexington, KY with Eric Walker
- 02/12 & 02/13 Hunt Valley, MD with Kris Lewis
- 02/19 & 02/20 Arcadia, CA with Bryan Perrin ** SOLD OUT! **
- 02/19 & 02/20 New Brunswick, NJ with Kris Lewis
- 02/24 & 02/25 College Park, MD with Kris Lewis** 1 seat left! **
- 02/24 & 02/25 Henrico, VA with Wally Mouradian** SOLD OUT! **
- 02/26 & 02/27 Newark, DE with Kris Lewis** 8 seats left! **
- 02/26 & 02/27 Raleigh, NC with Wally Mouradian** 5 seats left! **
HYBRID SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTICS
- 02/10 & 02/11 Fort Collins, CO with Rick Kelley
- 02/10 & 02/11 Louisville, KY with Eric Walker
- 02/19 & 02/20 Melbourne, FL Wally Mouradian
6.7L POWERSTROKE ENGINE PERFORMANCE & EMISSIONS
- 02/12 & 02/13 Denver, CO with Rick Kelley
ADVANCED SCAN TOOL DIAGNOSTICS: BEYOND THE FLOW CHART
- 02/10 & 02/11 North Charleston, SC with Wally Mouradian
- 02/12 & 02/13 Pooler, GA with Wally Mouradian
FORD 6.0L, 6.4L & 6.7L POWERSTROKE ENGINE PERFORMANCE
- 02/03 & 02/04 Tyler, TX with Rick Kelley
FORD ENGINE PERFORMANCE
- 02/03 & 02/04 Fairbanks, AK with Wally Mouradian
GENERAL MOTORS DRIVABILITY & CODE DIAGNOSTICS
- 02/24 & 02/25 Spokane Valley, WA with Rick Kelley
- 02/26 & 02/27 Pasco, WA with Rick Kelley
- Don't forget to subscribe on our website to be alerted to the upcoming classes in your area.
- You can also be part of the private ATG state Facebook groups and receive alerts to each class as well
- If you have attended our seminars - don't forget to fill out a survey for a chance to win a free ATG manual of your choice from our website.
- For the HANDS-ON class, please remember:
- Seating is limited - so sign up early to reserve your space.
- You can bring in ANY make/model of scope to test with.
- If you don't have a scope or would like to test various make/models out - you can still enroll and we will pair you up with another scope user.
- This class is designed for NEW to INTERMEDIATE scope users.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a fantastic week! 🤩
Good morning Sandra are those dates for college park correct? Thanks
Hi Chris! Fixed - typo on my end. Thanks for catching that 😊 Sandra